Garlicy Oven Baked Wings
40 chicken wing drummettes
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp minced FRESH garlic
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
(optional) 2 tbsp of your favorite pepper sauce such as Pepperplant Habanero Extra Hot California Style Hot Pepper Sauce.
1. Place wing drummettes in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil. Add spices. Do not add the garlic yet. Toss well to coat. Set aside while oven preheats to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place wings in one layer on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Turn each wing over and bake an additional 15 minutes.
3. While the wings bake, mince the garlic and chop the cilantro if you haven't done so already.
4. Remove wings from the oven. Place wings in a large bowl discarding the oil that remains in the baking sheet. Add garlic, cilantro and pepper sauce if using, to the bowl and toss chicken will to coat.
5. At this point, it will be very difficult not to taste test because the garlic becomes very fragrant as soon as it comes into contact with the chicken.
Serve and enjoy!